Where we have been working…
What we did…
- Project design (identification and formulation)
- Project evaluation
- Strategy formulation
- Quality system design
- Organisational development
- Self-assessment of organisational performance
- Communication and relational skills for leaders and facilitators
- Keynote speeches; Presentations
- Network interaction development
- Participatory Modeling.
- Assessment of participants’ motivation and working traits
- Conflict management
- Programme and project development –logical framework / project cycle management (LFA/PCM) – values based.
- Moderation techniques for participatory workshops to formulate development co-operation programmes and projects (LFA/PCM)
- Training of trainers on communication and relational skills
- Monitoring and evaluation of development cooperation programmes and projects (LFA/PCM)
- Inter-cultural business relations
- Transition Pathway Methodology.
…how we did it…
…and with which…
…international and national organizations…
UNIDO, UNODC, IAEA, UNICEF, UNESCO, UNEP, IMF, World Bank, ECB, OSCE, GIZ, Eurocontrol, Gabinete de Apoio Técnico (GAT) – Portugal, AUVA – Austria; Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Finland; European Sustainable Development Network (ESDN) – Austria; Camara Municipal de Lagos – Portugal, Bahir Dar University – Ethiopia
…and private sector organizations.
PREVEXPO – Spain; American International Schools (AIS); University of Umea – Sweden; ING Real Estate Iberica – Spain; Heifer International – USA; Fédération Européenne des Associations Nationales d’ Ingénieurs(FEANI) – Belgium; World Congress on Systemic Management; Benchmarking South Africa; Austrian Foundation for Quality Management; Raffeisen Investment AG – Austria; Coco-Mat – Greece; Heineke – Austria.